Alison is not running group cleansing retreats until late 2018. Contact her for
info about her At-Home Retreats. firstname.lastname@example.org 413-446-2981
Make a profound investment in your physical, emotional and spiritual well being. Ease the bloat, overcome food addictions, clear your mind and raise your vitality.
Be guided by a reknown cleansing expert in a nourishing “user-friendly” approach to detox, diet and life.
This holistic cleanse
promises that you do not need to go hungry or feel deprived in order to achieve dramatic, long-lasting results.
As the body cleanses, you will also practice tools for clearing the congestion of old emotions, beliefs and
behaviors. You will emerge renewed with sense of freedom and clarity.
This method of cleansing supports balanced blood sugar, optimal nutrition and feeling filled on all levels of your being.
Key retreat elements include:
• Delicious organic juices, grains and savory broth
• Green juice option • Mindful eating • Walking, yoga, guided imagery • Healing breath • Reframing one’s relationship with food • Tips for jump starting a sensible weight loss plan • Nutrition for busy lives • Designing a new lifestyle blueprint • Many tools & skills for vibrant living
Why do a group retreat? You can effect deeper changes in a shorter time with the collective power and support of a group than you might do on your own. The sharing of each others' experience and wisdom enlightens everyone, including the leader.
Alison Gaines is a master at fostering nurturing, inspiring and life changing group environments. She brings a wealth of nutrition information as well as the awareness of how one's relationship with food is connected to one's relationship to spirit.
In her retreats, you will:
1) Receive guidance in the latest nutrition information balanced with mind/body experiences that result in lasting changes.
2) Be supported to discover and trust your inner knowing.
3) Be guided through gentle yet profound experiences that support deep levels of healing and renewal. 4) Experience a safe and sacred group atmosphere that evokes an alive sense of learning, sharing and change. Each individual's insight uplifts and enlightens the whole group.
5) Learn many skills and tools for living with greater ease and well being.
♥ ♥ ♥
"Hello, Alison. I wanted to let you know how much I benefited from my time with you at Kripalu last month. The retreat effected positive changes for me in every way: body, mind and spirit. I thank you so much for your wisdom and support." F. M.
"My sister and I come at least every other year to attend the Revitalizing Cleanse with Alison Gaines. And it is ALWAYS a wonderful experience!!
Alison does a great job in creating a sacred/safe space and is does it with such impeccability and integrity each time. Kriplau is EXTREMELY fortunate to have someone with Alison's experience and wisdom to offer this program. We only wish it were offered more often - so we could attend more frequently! We have recommended this program to many friends and they feel the same!" B. R. ♥
"I took Alison's Sacred Nourishment retreat in 2010. It was transformative for me: I became awake to my potential to be stronger and also to be a good friend. I still enjoy relationships I made at that retreat. I also am still practicing the kind, considerate way of eating I learned there." S. S.
SACRED NOURISHMENT: Mindful Eating Can Change Your Life
How we eat is a symptom of how we live our lives. The practice of mindfulness in life and with eating will change you from the inside out.In this workshop we weave practical information and profound mindfulness experiences with a balance of depth and lightness.Come learn to love yourself, savor your life and change your relationship with food.
In this program you will: • Be guided in sacred mindful eating meditations • Learn mind/body tools to ease the stress and emotions that trigger overeating • Learn to be guided by your inner wisdom • Gain awareness of nutritional strategies to stop food cravings • Practice intention and imagery to evoke change Click here for current schedule
♥ ♥ ♥
"Alison, thanks agai SO VERY MUCH for the extraordinary life-changing week and for sharing the wealth of your learning, experience and research with us. I am moving mindfully and enjoying every meal deeply. " Paula D.